Walter H. Stubbs
Since 1982, I have successfully settled or tried hundreds of civil and criminal cases including personal injury trials, commercial litigations, divorces, and felony jury trials. In addition to litigation matters, I have extensive real estate, banking law, bankruptcy (creditor’s rights), probate and general business law experience. Representative regular business clients include banks, property developers, real estate brokers and homeowners associations.
- Sumner County Bar Association (President 1996)
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Board Member-Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee
- Tennessee Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Volunteer State Community College - Paralegal Studies Advisory Board
- 1982 Vanderbilt University School of Law - Nashville, Tennessee
- Honors Graduate: 1978 Middle Tennessee State University - Murfreesboro, Tennessee
- Engaged in the general practice of law since 1982. Experienced in both civil and criminal trials and appeals, real estate, bankruptcy, and general commercial law.
- Title Insurance Agent for First American Title Insurance Company.
- Adjunct Professor Paralegal Studies Program at Volunteer State Community College since 1994.
Erin A. Stubbs
- Sumner County Bar Association
- Board Member - The Merit Pit Bull Foundation
- 2013 - Elon School of Law, Greensboro, North Carolina
- 2010 - Paralegal Studies Certificate, Duke University
- 2009 - B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- General practice
- Estate planning
- Family law
- Criminal trials and Juvenile Court appearances
- Animal law
- Personal injury